Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Managing Director
Job Type: Permanent, Full-time
Our client is looking for a driven, focussed and experienced Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director and key stakeholders.
Reporting to the Managing Director this role will focus on developing key areas of the business including Customer care and Human resources.
Based in our modern Glasgow offices located behind Glasgow Airport. Our location offers free on site parking and easy access to the major motorways.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Provide Executive Assistant support to the Managing Director and Key Stakeholders
- Developing and maintaining strong professional relationships with internal and international colleagues to ensure key objectives are met
- Daily monitoring of calendars, using initiative to anticipate and prioritise bookings
- International events management and travel booking
- Draft replies to internal and external correspondence
- Attend management meetings and ensure any actions are followed up
- Take responsibility for HR administration
- Job offers and Contracts
- Liaise with finance to ensure new starts payroll is activated
- Arrange relevant staff training, (first aid and fire warden renewals etc.)
- Work with managers to identify staff skills development opportunities
- Ensure all filing systems and archive records are accurate and up to date
- Oversee the daily management of the Customer Care team
- Liaise with sales managers and customers to ensure that Customer Service levels are maintained
- Work closely with the international sales team to create a globally focussed customer service team
- Report customer service performance levels through measures and KPIs
- Identify and implement areas for customer service improvement.
- Research and identify new potential business growth areas
- 3 years + Executive Assistant experience essential, preferably from a fast moving technical industry
- Have a degree in a business related subject or equivalent experience
- CIPD qualification an advantage
- Good attention to detail, with the ability to make decisions and problem solve
- Discretion and reliability essential with the ability to prioritise work
- Ability to negotiate and communicate with personnel at all levels of business
- Able to use own initiative with the ability to work on their own and as part of a team
- Driven, Pro-active and thrives in a busy environment managing multiple priorities
- Good command of the English language (spoken and written)
- Second language an advantage but not essential
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of desk top publishing tools and Microsoft packages including Word, Excel, Outlook, (Visio an advantage)
- Experience of an managing a CRM system as a business tool an advantage
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Generous Holiday Package
- Discretionary Christmas Bonus
- Contributory Pension available
- Death in Service scheme
- On site free parking
- Modern offices
- Covid-19 secure meeting and working practices are in place in our offices at all times.
- If you are looking for a 9-5 role please note, we serve a global customer base, occasional out of hours working to meet the needs of the business will be required
- Previous applicants need not apply.
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV and Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; of; Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Senior PA, Executive PA, EA, Executive Assistant to CEO, Executive Assistant to the Managing Director, HR administration, HR Assistant, Office Assistant, HR advisor, HR, Human Resources will be considered for this role.